they grow in values, they grow in abilities,
THEY GROW IN FREEDOM
El Caracol kindergarten is a space for living and learning where we encourage the healthy, individual and free development of each child. We accompany them as they grow and acquire the necessary resources that will allow them to better understand the world around them, the respect for others and for the environment,
and, at the same time, we value their own initiative.
DAILY LIFE WITH THE CHILDREN
We work under a respectful educational model, based on the knowledge
of the human being’s evolutionary stages of the Waldorf Pedagogy
· We place a special importance on a values education (love, respect, generosity, cooperation...), discovering and developing each child’s individual capabilities. We pay special attention to the fact that the teacher / student ratio is adequate to ensure a personalized accompaniment..
· We enhance the senses through direct live experiences with nature, teaching from childhood the value of sustainability and respect for the environment.
· We enhance the development of the imagination and the artistic and creative senses as facilitators of the capacity to investigate, create and evolve.
· We experience diverse activities throughout the week: singing, painting, motility, modelling, theatres, storytelling,
baking bread, etc.
THEY LEARN IN A
NATURAL AND SPONTANEOUS WAY
· We encourage the natural enthusiasm for learning through nature and everyday rhythms.
· Children use natural and handmade teaching materials:
wooden toys, paintings and blocks made of beeswax, wool
and cotton dolls...
WE TAKE CARE OF THEIR NUTRITION
· We promote the consumption of natural and healthy foods,
both at breakfast and at lunch.
· We foster the movement as a basis for the child's physical, intellectual and emotional development, making use of our children's garden and the free play outdoors.
OUR SPACES INVITE TO ...
The interiors, made from wood and natural materials, shape a positive and cosy space.
With great attention to detail so that we all feel at home.
The spaces of our school have been created for the enjoyment and play of children, both outdoors and indoors.
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR TEAM
The teaching team and the management team of the Kindergarten El Caracol welcome you to our educational community.
Since we opened in 2013, we have opted for a young and dynamic staff specialized in the development of children’s full potential. Our teachers fall back on a CV full of formative experiences and the best of dispositions to hold the little ones’ hands
and accompany them through their own growth process.
"When a child arrives to our arms we come across the greatest personal revolution we have ever imagined, and we have the task of coming along with them with the maximum responsibility, conscience and coherence possible, so they become free adults with clear purposes in their lives because...what is captured during childhood, is saved forever!" Carla
"Embrace the child with love, respect his individuality and help him through his entire development are, for me, the basis of a healthy and balanced education. I see the child as a seed that grows towards our future in the hands of the teacher. The great task is to know how to go with him through his first steps so that one day he will be able to give his best fruits." Andreia
"Inspire. Educate from love. Create a warm and trusting wrap where children feel free and loved for who they are. Where they have the necessary time and space to develop their gifts and thus to become happy adults, with a critical thinking and committed to the world and to the beings that inhabit it" Cristina
The child, conceived as a being in all its integrity, deserves the opportunity to develop in all his vital dimensions, wrapped in a mantle of respect, love and light from the truest essence of its companions" Carolina
SOME PRACTICAL DATA
ARRIVE, ENJOY, GO BACK HOME
Arrival from 8:30 a 9:00 am.
Pick up time form 14:45 a 16:00 pm.
Enjoyment: all day.
THAT´S HOW WE FEED
Breackfast included with natural and close foods.
"Tell me and I forget,
teach me and I remember,
involve me and I learn"
WHERE TO FIND US
You can visit us at Calle TÚNEZ, 54. Arona.
Send us an email or give us a call and
we will make an appointment.
You can learn more about our facilities,
meet our team personally ...
670 816 319 / 696 832 041